There are some simple steps to making your flowers last:
1. Carefully remove flowers from packaging if in aqua pack please do this over the sink, you can keep the flowers in there tied ribbon in order to retain the shape if you choose.
2. Make sure the vase you choose is sufficient in size to support and retain the stems at least halfway down the vase. In order that the flowers can balance and are able to consume enough water. Have your vase ready before cutting the stems.
3. Using a clean sharp knife or scissors, cut at least 3 cm off of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
4. It is important that the vase is clean and free from any washing liquids residue. Fill the vase half way with water and place any food sachet contents in the water.
5. Remove any foliage that will be below the water line.
6. Place your flowers in a cool position away from direct sunlight, drafts, heaters, cooling fans and air conditioning units.
7. Keep flowers away from fruit as they produce a gas that can reduce the life of your flowers.
8. Changing the water and re cutting the stems regularly will help to prolong the life of your flowers.
9. Caution Lilly pollen can stain, please remove on opening of flower head.
Top up water regularly on oasis arrangements, always protect furniture from water spillage so place arrangement with a protective mat.
If you have pets keep them away from Your flowers as a number of flowers can poison them if they are eaten.